Sandy Marsico is the founder & CEO of Sandstorm®, a digital brand experience agency that turns consumer insights into engaging user experiences through our unique blend of data science, brand strategy, UX and enterprise-level technology.
Marketing tactics to consider when creating your internet marketing and web design strategy
A non profit client of ours recently asked for a list of internet marketing tactics to consider while building her online marketing strategy. Here's where our user experience design firm started with our list:
- SEO (organic search engine optimization) and linking campaigns
- PPC (pay per click)
- Affiliate marketing (think amazon.com’s books)
- HTML Emails and Auto-responders
- Conversion Concepts (getting people to do what you want them to do on your site)
- Web Analytics and Testing
- Online Video
- Blogs and Social Media (facebook, twitter)
- Banner ads
- Article writing
Does anyone else have more to add?